Upcoming
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Your Link Here

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Sunny leone love desi dogs

Labels:

Sunny leone says; I love Desi Dogs

I love the way you make me smile, and the ways you show your care.

I love the way you say 'I Love You' and the ways you're alwayz there..
A cute story... ♥
Boy: let’s watch a movie..
Girl: ok what movie??
Boy: a horror movie...
Girl: um…ok *after the movie*
Girl: I noticed…
you were watching me most of the time…
Boy: *laughs*
I watched the movie yesterday..
Girl: what…..
Boy: I just wanted to hug you andprotect u. .
 
|

No comments:

Recent Comments

Sponsors : Best Themes | New WP Themes | Best Blogger Themes
Copyright © 2013. Android Jelly Bean - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Shihara | Published by New Blog Themes
Powered by Blogger
Blogger Widgets