Upcoming
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Your Link Here

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Love to love you

Labels:
We're in love with the idea of love here at SheKnows! We love rom-coms, romantic books and the fuzzy feeling of falling in love. You know what else we're also pretty smitten with? A sweet love quote











  1. "So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…" – Ryan Gosling, The Notebook
  2. "No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." – Gone with the Wind
  3. "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility
  4. "It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it." – Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle
  5. "Love means never having to say you’re sorry." – Ali MacGraw, Love Story

Recent Comments

Sponsors : Best Themes | New WP Themes | Best Blogger Themes
Copyright © 2013. Android Jelly Bean - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Shihara | Published by New Blog Themes
Powered by Blogger
Blogger Widgets